Member, Newmark Industrial Leadership Council (ILC)
Charles V. Tabone, SIOR, is Executive Vice President and Managing Director of Newmark’s Long Island office. Mr. Tabone’s experience in successfully marketing millions of square feet of exclusive listings, together with providing exclusive tenant/purchaser representation to his many customers and clients, has given him valuable insight into the dynamics of a transaction. Throughout his 40-plus-year career in commercial and industrial real estate, Mr. Tabone has consistently been involved in many of Long Island’s largest and most complex transactions.
Mr. Tabone’s vast client base has included: Allied Building Products Inc., Catholic Health Services of Long Island Inc., Clare Rose Inc., Comtech Telecommunications Inc., The New York Times Co. and Rubies Costume Company Inc.
Mr. Tabone has been a guest instructor/lecturer at The Real Estate Institute of the C.W. Post Campus at Long Island University, the Long Island Board of Realtors, the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, CoreNet, the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island and the Association for a Better Long Island.
An active and well-respected member of the real estate community, Mr. Tabone has been recognized by many of the industry’s leaders for his outstanding achievements.
- Largest Dollar Volume Member-to-Member Alternative Transaction, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), 2018
- Top Office Lease, Long Island Business News (LIBN), 2008 and 2018
- Top Industrial Lease - Long Island, Long Island Business News (LIBN), 2017
- Top Industrial Sale (Team Member) - Suffolk, Long Island Business News (LIBN), 2017
- Commercial Broker of the Year - Industrial, Long Island Business News (LIBN), 2008, 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017
- Top Industrial Lease - Suffolk, Long Island Business News (LIBN), 2013 and 2016
- Rechler Equity Partners’ Industrial Broker of the Year, 2015; Industrial Deal of the Year; 2013 and 2015; Acquisition of the Year, 2013;Top R&D Deal of the Year, 2012
- Industrial Top Producer, Newmark, 2013
- Commercial Real Estate Team of the Year, Long Island Business News (LIBN), 2011
- Industrial Broker of the Year, Newmark, 2001, 2003, 2007 and 2009
- Distinguished Business Leader/Lifetime Achievement, Commercial Industrial Brokers Society (CIBS), 2008
- Long Island Power Broker, CoStar Group, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2007 and 2017
- Business Leader of the Year, Route 110 Redevelopment Corporation, 2006
- Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate Brokers, Long Island Business News (LIBN), 2001 and 2005
- Association for a Better Long Island (ABLI) and CIBS Broker of the Year and Most Ingenious Deal of the Year awards, 1998
- Member and past president, New York City and Downstate Chapter of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, Industrial and Office Real Estate Brokers Association of the New York Metropolitan Area (IOREBA)
- Member of the advisory board of the Commercial Industrial Brokers Society of Long Island (CIBS); former president and ethics committee chairman
- Member, Industrial Leadership Council, Newmark
- Former member of the board of directors of the Route 110 Redevelopment Corporation and the Route 110 Partnership
COMMUNITY ACHIEVEMENTS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Loyalty Award, The Blue White Scholarship Foundation, Villanova University, 2014
- Chairman, 2012 Scholarship Fundraising Golf Outing, and scholarship board member, Archbishop Molloy High School
- Board of directors, Family Service League, Inc.
- Former multiple-term board member, Barrier Beach Preservation Association
Mr. Tabone is a graduate of Villanova University.