Associate Director Bryon Stevenson is a multifamily specialist in the Denver office of Newmark. Bryon focuses on land brokerage for boutique urban infill development land sales for all multifamily product types. He works to source niche development sites for private capital clients and maximize land values for sellers. Since joining Newmark in 2015, Stevenson has participated in more than 42 land transactions with a combined value in excess of $180 million. Since the start of his career, he has participated in the sale of land resulting in 3,000 multifamily units for development.
Prior to joining Newmark, Bryon worked for a multifamily development company, where he performed financial underwriting and provided market research for prospective development projects. He also sourced new development deals. Bryon was involved in more than $250 million of new multifamily development throughout the Midwest. Very active in the real estate industry, Bryon is currently a member of the Urban Land Institute’s Young Leaders Group and holds a leadership position within the Indiana University Real Estate Alumni Network.
- Rising Star, Newmark, 2018
- Top Young Broker, Denver Metro Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB), 2018
- Indiana University Real Estate Alumni Network Coordinator, Denver
- Young Leaders, Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member, Denver Metro Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Licensed Colorado real estate broker
Originally from the northwest suburbs of Chicago, Bryon earned a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Indiana University.