Brian Reems serves as a Managing Director in the Vancouver office of Newmark, where he focuses on the sell side of investment, industrial and multifamily transactions. Reems also devotes much of his practice to industrial tenant representation. His significant clients include Prospero, TPMG Capital, Artuso Brothers Construction, DWS Logistics, Krinos and the city of Vancouver.
Reems joined Newmark in 2018 from the Vancouver office of Devencore. He served as a Vice President of Brokerage there for nearly 10 years.
Recent Sale Transactions
- 254 East Twelfth Avenue, Vancouver, 36-unit multifamily, $12.2 million
- 1710-1728 East Kent Avenue South, Vancouver, $11 million
- 243 East Thirteenth Avenue, Vancouver, 11-unit multifamily, $6.18 million
- 1670 East Kent Avenue South, Vancouver, $6.65 million
- 8420 Fraser Street, Vancouver, $1.8 million
- 8980 Fraserwood Court, Burnaby, $1.035 million
Recent Lease Transactions
- 9300 Van Horne Way, Richmond, 114,045 SF (new lease)
- 2330 190th Street, Surrey, 76,663 SF (renewal)
- 7431 Nelson Road, Richmond, 70,524 SF (sublease)
- 2271 Vauxhall Place, Richmond, 43,250 SF (renewal)
- 12759 Vulcan Way, Richmond, 25,230 SF (renewal)
- 19028 27th Avenue, Surrey, 20,652 SF (new lease)
- 1091 Millcarch Street, Richmond, 13,000 SF (new lease)
Reems earned a Bachelor of Commerce degree with a real estate designation from the University of British Columbia. As a member of the university’s soccer team, he competed in two national championships.