Brian Prevoe joined Newmark in 2020 as Senior Managing Director in the firm’s Toronto office, where he specializes in representing corporate tenants and investors within the Industrial Sector. With an accomplished track record of executing complex transactions, Brian is widely recognized for his extensive market knowledge, negotiation expertise and unwavering commitment to his clients’ success.
Since 2015, Brian and his team have successfully completed assignments with a broad range of local, national and fortune 500 tenants and owners/buyers totaling more than 9 million square feet, with a total transaction value in excess of $600 million. These assignments have included several market-leading building and land purchases/dispositions, sale-leasebacks, joint ventures, relocations, consolidations, lease renewal/restructures and build-to-suits.
Previously, Brian led Savills’ Industrial Services Group in Canada as Corporate Managing Director, working out of the Toronto office. Prior to joining Savills, Brian was at Colliers International, where he specialized in providing strategic real estate solutions to industrial occupiers and the packaging industry. Before commercial real estate, he spent five years with a multi-national development firm and 10 years in the packaging industry as a project manager and consultant.
- Mandarin Restaurant, 463,000 SF Acquisition
- The Beer Store, 500,000 SF Design Build Lease
- Elizabeth Grant, 218,00 SF Sale Leaseback
- UNFI Foods, 200,000 SF Lease Renewal
- Technicolor, 625,000 SF Relocation Consolidation
- Grand & Toy, 125,000 SF Disposition
Partial Client List
- Continental Tire
- The Beer Store
- Grand & Toy
- Farrow Logistics
- Outfront Media (CBS)
- Elizabeth Grant
- Transcontinental Media
Professional Affiliations and Achievements
- Top 3 Producer with Savills Canada from 2018-2020 (#1 Industrial Broker)
- 2019 CoStar Power Broker Award
- Colliers Rookie of the Year Award Recipient
- Colliers Top 6 Under 6 Award Recipient
- Colliers North American Rising Star Award Recipient
- Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO), Member
- Ontario Real Association (OREA), Member
- Toronto Real Estate Association (TREB), Member
- Candidate - Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Ontario Badminton Association, Board Member
Brian attended Harvard Law School, where he completed a Master’s Program on Negotiation.