Brent Ozarowski joined Newmark in 2005 at the firm’s Manhattan headquarters. He is focused on the representation of New York’s leading corporations and property owners in New York and around the country.
The real estate community has recognized Mr. Ozarowski’s accomplishments:
- 2012 The Aaron Gural Award which is given each year to a person selected by colleagues for best representing Newmark with significant contributions in the areas of ethics, teamwork, collaboration and professionalism
- 2012 “Power Broker - New York City Office Leasing” - Costar Group
- 2010 “Dealmakers 2010” - Tishman Speyer
- 2007 “Associate Broker of the Year” - Newmark’s top broker with less than 5 years of experience
A select list of Mr. Ozarowski’s clients includes:
- New York University
- North Shore Long Island Jewish Hospital System
- Morgan Stanley
- The Blackstone Group
- Trian Fund Management
- Golub Capital
- Hedgeye Risk Management
- Tourmaline Partners
- Griffin Asset Management
- The Iconix Brand Group
- Apparel Ventures
- Byer California
- The Cayre Group
- Rialto Capital Management
- The Wicks Group of Companies
- Bounty Jobs
- Levine Lee LLP
- Nederlander Television and Film
In 2011, Mr. Ozarowski was appointed to Newmark’s Young Leadership Council, an honor that was extended based on extraordinary achievement and contribution to the firm’s success. As a member of the Young Leadership Council, Mr. Ozarowski mentors junior brokers, leads business development programs and advises the firm’s executive operating committee on brokerage initiatives.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Ozarowski had a six-year career in professional hockey, playing for national and international teams. During the off-season, Mr. Ozarowski directed and taught at several hockey schools and clinics.
Mr. Ozarowski received his BA in economics from Union College in Schenectady, NY.