Brent Erickson is a Senior Managing Director in Newmark’s Minneapolis-St. Paul office with over 28 years of varied commercial real estate experience. Especially successful at rebranding downtown office assets with new identities to integrate prevailing market trends, Erickson provides both landlord agency and tenant representation services to select clients.
Known for his ability to effectively navigate the Minneapolis CBD office market, Erickson provides insightful service to his clients. His diverse industry experience provides deep understanding of the various components necessary to successfully complete complex transactions including acquisitions, dispositions and renovation projects. He has been a key element in several CBD rebranding projects, providing new identities to assets and increasing values for clients, while systematically decreasing vacancies.
Erickson joined Newmark in 2017. He was previously Senior Director and Executive Director of Office Properties at Cushman & Wakefield, where he began his real estate career in 1989 as a Property Manager.
Landlord Agency Clients
- Angelo Gordon
- City Center Realty Partners
- GEM Realty Capital, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs
- ICM Realty Group
- KBS Realty Advisors
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust
- Principal Real Estate Investors
- Spear Street Capital Teachers Insurance and Annuity
- The Travelers Insurance Company
- United Properties
Tenant Representation Clients
- Best & Flanagan
- Briggs & Morgan
- Foley & Mansfield
- Hamre, Schuman, Mueller & Larson
- Lindquist & Vennum
- Marquette Financial Services
- Winthrop & Weinsteine
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA)
Erickson earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in education from Gustavus Adolphus College.