Brenda Meckenstock joined Newmark in 2022 and currently serves as a Director of Project Management in the firm’s Global Corporate Services (GCS). Meckenstock manages a team of Project Managers that serves clients in the San Francisco Bay area, providing support for general projects and client account management. She works collaboratively with GCS service line leaders, subject matter experts and Newmark’s extensive brokerage network to develop industry leading analytical and problem-solving frameworks that address the strategic, operational and business process needs of our clients.
A 35-year commercial real estate veteran, Meckenstock has substantial expertise in landlord and third-party management representation in the construction management, property management, and leasing space for office, warehouse, R&D, retail and multi-flex office space. She has been successful in leasing and construction management transactions and has worked with many brokers from the North, East and South Bay Areas.
Prior to Newmark, Meckenstock was a Commercial Real Estate Consultant where she acted as Construction Manager, Leasing Agent and Property Manager. She has also worked in recruitment (RETS Associates), property, leasing and construction management (PacTrust), leasing and business development (Orchard Commercial Real Estate) and real estate investment management (RREEF Property Trust).
Areas of Specialty
- Construction Management
- Property Management
- Client Management
- TDA Investment Group
- Clarion Partners
- Columbia Property Trust
- HNA Group
- Winner, BOMA Building Toby Award, Office Category, 2005
- Winner, BOMA Building Toby Award, R&D Category, 2004
- Winner, BOMA Building Toby Award, Corporate Category, 2002
- Winner, BOMA Building Toby Award, Office Category, 2001
- Winner, MetLife Real Estate Award, 2000
- Insignia/ESG WOW Customer Service Award, 2000/2001
- Insignia/ESG Western Region Customer Service Award, 2000
- Winner, BOMA Building Award, Office Category, 2000
- Past President of CREW Silicon Valley
- Current Member of CREW Silicon Valley Past President’s Committee
- Current Member of CREW East Bay Mentorship Committee
- Chair and Active Member, CREW East Bay Governance, 2020
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
- Champion Fund Raiser, Avon Breast Cancer Walk, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Mentor, CREW East Bay and CREW Silicon Valley
Meckenstock studied Real Estate and Marketing at DeAnza College.