Vice President of management services for Newmark in Salt Lake City, Brandon Nelson is responsible for overseeing the management of more than 9.4 million square feet of commercial real estate and implementing best practices, policies, and procedures that will maximize the value of this clients’ real estate assets. He is also responsible for business development to maximize growth and profitability for the region, added nearly 2.5 million square feet to the Salt Lake City market in 2022.
Prior to joining Newmark, Brandon was an Associate Director at Cushman & Wakefield where he was responsible for managing a portfolio of national and local accounts totaling over 2.1 million square feet. Additionally, Brandon utilized his leadership skills and strong understanding for property management to assist with training a team of over 70 employees and was in charge of the teams annual CAM Rec training courses.
Professional Affiliations and Achievements
- Board of Directors & Chair of E&S Committee, BOMA
- Member, Building Owners and Managers Association BOMA
- Property Manager of the Year, Newmark Grubb Acres, 2016
- Energy efficiency awards:
- Mayors Skyline Challenge-Most improved energy performance, 2016
- BOMA Kilowatt Crackdown-Most improved energy performance, 2015, 2017 & 2018
- Wired Score, Energy Star, and LEED Certification
Brandon earned Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Southern Virginia University with coursework at the University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business.