Bradley Soules joined Newmark in 2012 at the firm’s Stamford, Connecticut, office, where he specializes in the representation of both tenants and owners on a regional and national basis. Brad focuses on the Northeast, particularly Fairfield, New Haven and Hartford counties in Connecticut.
Brad has extensive expertise in the representation of office, medical, retail and industrial requirements in the region. He advises his clients on comprehensive leasing, development, acquisition and disposition strategies. Brad is exceptionally adept at handling unique and challenging requirements by engaging Newmark’s entire network of advisory professionals and delivering a full suite of services to his clients. Since joining Newmark, Brad has completed more than 2 million square feet in leasing and sales transactions.
Brad launched his real estate career at Pyramid Real Estate Group in Stamford, Connecticut, where he completed leasing and sales transations in a diverse market of retail, office, medical and industrial properties. He previously served as district manager for ADP.
Partial Client List
As a tenant representative
|Accu-Time Systems, Inc.
||Keller Williams Realty|
|Compass Partners Advisors, LLP
||Ricoh USA, Inc.|
|Cumming Construction Management
|First American Title Co.
||Trinity Health System|
||Triple Point Technology|
|Hill International, Inc.
||Tru Optik Data Corporation|
Partial List of Agency Assignments
- Winstanley Enterprises: multiple industrial/flex properties totaling more than 750,000 SF throughout the Northeas
- George Comfort & Sons: four Class A office buildings totaling 676,500 SF at the Centre of Purchase office park in Purchase, N
- Riverbend Technology, LLC: a 12-building, mixed-use 665,685 SF complex at River Bend Center in Stamford, C
- W Johnson, LLC: a four-building, 210,000 SF flex/warehouse complex at 611-617 West Johnson Avenue in Cheshire, C
- SL Green Realty: 155,000 SF Class A office building at at 520 White Plains Road in Tarrytown, N
- Saunders Legatee: Flex/warehouse facility totaling 65,000 SF at 5 Connair Road in Orange, C
- Universal Healthcare REIT, a 40,000 SF medical office facility at 73 Sand Pit Road in Danbury, CT
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Healthcare Finance Management
- Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Real estate licenses, state of Connecticut and Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Boys & Girls Club of Stamford
- Habitat for Humanity
Brad received a Bachelor of Science degree in political science with a concentration in theory from Trinity College. Brad was also a four-year starter on Trinity’s NCAA Division III football team and won three NESCAC championships.