Bob Pounds, CSM, joined Newmark in 2019 as a senior managing director in the firm’s Minneapolis-St. Paul office, where he helps lead a capital markets investment team specializing in retail, office and industrial properties. Mr. Pounds and the rest of the team previously worked in the Minneapolis office of Colliers International, where they completed 250 transactions valued at $1.8 billion during their tenure.
A proven leader in the real estate industry, Mr. Pounds brings to Newmark varied experience in single- and multi-tenant retail, office and industrial property investment sales. His clients have included Brixmor Property Group, IRC Retail Centers, LNR Partners Sara Investments Real Estate and a number of distinguished national, regional and private equity investors.
Prior to Newmark, Mr. Pounds had been in the commercial real estate industry with Colliers Minneapolis-St. Paul for 31 years. He transitioned to investment sales after leading the property management team, where he was responsible for all business development.
- Top Investment Sales Broker, Colliers Minneapolis-St. Paul, 2003, 2004, 2007-2010 and 2013-2016
- Colliers International Everest Club, 2014, 2015, 2016
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC); CSM (Certified Shopping Center Manager) designation
- Minneapolis Commercial Association of Realtors (MNCAR)
- Minnesota Shopping Center Association (MSCA)