Blake Pera is Vice Chairman of the Newmark Memphis Multifamily Office. In this capacity, Pera is responsible for the brokerage of multifamily real estate ranging from suburban garden style to downtown high-rise apartments in Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas and Louisiana. Pera has been actively involved with all aspects of commercial real estate for over twenty years.
Pera received the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2001, received the Broker of the Year award in Memphis multifamily sales the last seventeen years, and has been recognized as one of the top 25 highest-producing commercial brokers for the past eighteen years. In 2011 he became the only multifamily broker to receive the overall top brokerage award in Memphis. He has been inducted as a Life Member in the Memphis Area Association of Realtors Pinnacle Producers Club and formerly served on the Board of Directors for the Apartment Association of Greater Memphis. Prior to joining Newmark, Pera was a top-producing Real Estate Manager for AutoZone, Inc. As Real Estate Manager for AutoZone, he was responsible for acquiring retail sites throughout Pennsylvania, Connecticut and Massachusetts.
- Broker of the Year Award, MAAR, 2006-2022
- Top 40 Under 40 Award, Memphis Business Journal, 2010
- Memphis Metro CCIM
- Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Member, Apartment Association of Greater Memphis
- Member, Tennessee Apartment Association
- Member, National Apartment Association
- Licensed Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama and Louisiana Real Estate Broker
Pera is a native Memphian and received a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing from the University of Tennessee.