Bill Drinkall joined Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett in 2015 and currently serves as the managing director of the firm’s Fort Wayne office. Over the course of his career, Mr. Drinkall has completed a multitude of investment transactions involving medical, office, industrial, multihousing and retail properties. Mr. Drinkall was the owner and operator of BBD Group Properties, a construction and investment firm focused on multihousing and industrial assets in Indiana. With his prior experience in construction, management, investment and disposition of these assets, Mr. Drinkall offers a deep understanding of today’s market trends that is invaluable to his clients.
- Managing director, Newmark Grubb Cressy & Everett, 2015 - present
- Director, Multi-Housing Advisory Team, Bradley Company, 2013 - 2015
- Multihousing/investment advisor, NAI Harding Dahm, 2010 - 2013
- Top Five Broker Gross Revenue, NAI Harding Dahm, 2012
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Indiana Association of Realtors (IAR)
- Indiana Commercial Board of Realtors (ICBR)
- Northeast Indiana Commercial & Industrial Brokers (NEICIB)
- Coaches youth hockey, football and baseball
Mr. Drinkall is a graduate of Davenport College, located in South Bend, Indiana.