Bill Cohlmia joined the office group at Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort as a project leasing associate in 2019. Mr. Cohlmia focuses primarily on assisting potential tenants in obtaining office space that both fulfills and compliments their business needs.
Mr. Cohlmia joined Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort after interning there in 2017 and 2018. He spent his internship assisting the retail group with market research while obtaining his bachelor’s degree at the University of Oklahoma.
- Leadership Square, downtown OKC: 735,514 SF
- Oklahoma Tower, downtown OKC: 565,414 SF
- Valliance Tower, northwest OKC: 299,599 SF
- Corporate Tower, downtown OKC: 276,723 SF
- City Place, downtown OKC: 294,742 SF
- Court Plaza, downtown OKC: 78,244 SF
Mr. Cohlmia earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance from the University of Central Oklahoma.