Bert Sanders joined Newmark in 2002 as Managing Principal and has assisted the company in its ongoing national expansion. Mr. Sanders has more than 35 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. He specializes in complex real estate structures in the industrial and office asset class. His areas of focus include tenant representation, investment sales, build-to-suit, debt/equity placement, financing/sale leaseback, municipal incentives and long-term strategic planning. Mr. Sanders is a member of Newmark’s Industrial Advisory Group (IAG), and Newmark’s Global Corporate Services (GCS).
Mr. Sanders has completed transactions in the majority of all major U.S. cities and has represented various clients with multiple locations at the regional and national level. He has completed more than 12 million square feet of build-to-suit/anchor tenant lease transactions.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- Lippert Corporation – 2,000,000 SF (multiple leases)
- Ceva Logistics – 750,000 SF
- FYE – 300,000 SF
- Tool Source Warehouse – 250,000 SF
- Coca-Cola Refreshments – 200,000 SF
- LCS Corporation – 200,000 SF
- RBS Citizens Financial Group – 200,000 SF
- Travelport – 200,000 SF
- World Pay – 200,000 SF
- First Data Corporation – 185,000 SF
- Assurant – 175,000 SF
- Dunkin Brands – 175,000 SF
- Immucor Corporation – 125,000 SF
- Linn Energy – 125,000 SF
- VA Outpatient Clinic – 125,000 SF
- Nelson Mullins – 125,000 SF
- Womble Carlyle – 125,000 SF
Bert is a graduate of The Citadel.