Ben McCarty joined Newmark in 2016 and currently serves as a Managing Director in the company’s Mid-Atlantic office. As a member of the team led by Executive Managing Director Cristopher Abramson, McCarty provides investment sales, debt and equity advisory, financial underwriting, and transaction management services. During his 5-year career, McCarty has been involved in more than $1.25 billion worth of transactions in the Baltimore-Washington-Virginia metro area. He focuses on industrial, land, and office properties.
McCarty started his career as the team’s financial analyst and quickly moved from Analyst to Associate, Associate to Associate Director, and most recently, Director. He holds a real estate broker’s license in the state of Maryland and Virginia.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- The Mid-Atlantic Commerce Center, 7600 Assateague Drive, Jessup, MD, $88 million | 850,000 SF
- Washington DC Metro Light Industrial Portfolio, $198.5 million | 1.64M SF
- The Beaumeade Portfolio, Ashburn, VA, $35 million | 205,454 SF
- 9020 Junction Drive, Annapolis Junction, MD, $15 million | 96,666 SF
- 8230 Sandy Court, Jessup, MD $11.57 million | 142,098 SF
- White Marsh Portfolio, White Marsh, MD, $47.5 million | 411,905 SF
- Can Company, Baltimore, MD, $42.9 million | 206,992 SF
- Columbia Portfolio, Columbia, MD, $27.8 million | 244,644 SF
- North Park Portfolio, Hunt Valley, MD, $44 million | 297,231 SF
- 8700 Ritchie Drive, Capitol Heights, MD, $12.3 million | 102,702 SF
- Patuxent Greens Golf Course, Laurel, MD, $5.4 million | 192 acres
- Patuxent Crossing, Columbia, MD, $47.5 million | 294,730 SF
- 40 Wight Ave, Hunt Valley, MD, $39.1 million | 132,207 SF
- Snowden Center, Columbia, MD, $27.5 million | 145,077 SF
- International Circle, Hunt Valley, MD, $36 million | 127,337 SF
- CoStar Power Broker, 2019
- Newmark Mid-Atlantic Rising Star, 2019
McCarty graduated from Towson University where he earned a degree in both Finance and Economics.