Benjamin Gunn is a Senior Managing Director with Newmark’s Global Corporate Services. An internationally accomplished real estate, project, and asset manager, Ben has an extensive background in executing corporate real estate activity internationally. As EMEA Head of Program and Project Management services, he oversees a regional team of project managers that execute real estate solutions for clients daily.
A Chartered Quantity Surveyor by profession, Ben brings a wealth of experience to our global team having undertaken lead roles as a Consultant, Main Contractor and Client. In all three positions Ben has experienced and executed projects for many multinational clients across the EMEA and APAC regions.
With +17 years’ of Corporate Real Estate Sector experience in the management of office and critical environment capital projects, Ben is adept at managing complex stakeholder relationships and identifying, selling and delivering strategic and tactical corporate solutions, as wells as advising on project life cycles in strategic and tactical project and cost management and consulting issues from inception to post occupation.
Prior to his current role, Ben held significant positions at:
- JLL Corporate Solutions - advising evaluating and/or creating program management solutions for large multi-nationals.
- JLL UK Tetris Design and Build - Operations and Projects Director, Accountable for the day to day management of Projects, Pre-Construction, Finance, Procurement and Legal and Health and Safety Teams.
- Barclays Bank Plc - Head of Commercial Management EMEA, responsible for procurement, financial control and governance of £730m of construction and IT investment across 20 countries, in offices, trading floors, data centers and retail.
Areas of Specialty
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Cost Management
- Construction Management
- Asset Management
Partial Client List
For Newmark, Ben is currently responsible for:
- DOW Chemicals – PMO leader for EMEAI and APAC
- Kemira – PMO lead for EMEA and APAC
- Seagate – Global PMO lead
- Hill Rom – PMO Lead for EMEA
Ben graduated from Nottingham Trent University with a Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying. Ben has been MRICS since 2003.