Bart Hardison is a director at Newmark’s Atlanta office, where he specializes in the leasing and sales of industrial properties. Mr. Hardison joined the company in 2015, bringing with him more than 23 years of sales and marketing experience, including 15 years focused exclusively on industrial real estate sales and leasing. Mr. Hardison previously worked for the Hart Corporation as Vice President and Broker-in-Charge of the Southeast Regional office, located in Atlanta. Since joining Hart Corporation in 2000, Bart has completed sale or lease transactions on over 90% of his exclusive agencies he’s handled. His primary responsibility is coordinating surplus property marketing assignments and site selection in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. Bart networks with state, community and utility economic developers to maintain a strong understanding of local markets, incentives, labor and other key information.
In 2017 he teamed with Michael Reid, who was formerly with Binswanger. The Reid Hardison team have a combined 65 years of industrial experience in the southeast United States and in just over the past 4 years they have handled 72 sales/lease transactions totaling over 21 million square feet of space with transactional revenue of over $400 million.
Partial List of Transactions
- American Greetings, Bardstown, KY: 413,000 SF
- The Webstaurant Store, Savannah, GA: 475,280 SF
- Sungwoo Hitech America, Jonesborough, TN
- Ledvance, Versailles, KY: 813,073 SF
- ABB, Morristown, TN: 181,000 SF
- Nestle, Red Boiling Springs, TN: 354,900 SF
- Springs Industrial, Hartwell, GA: 504,573 SF
- Caterpillar, Thomasville, GA: 168,000 SF
- Dart Container Corporation, Augusta, GA: 364,000 SF
- Sam Dong, Waynesboro, GA: 199,817 SF
- Federal-Mogul Corp., Jacksonville, AZ: 336,000 SF
- Kohler, Huntsville, AZ: 555,766 SF
- Calbee N.A., Senatobia, MS: 198,723 SF
Partial Client List
- Textron, Inc.
- Intertape Polymer Group
- Caterpillar, Inc
- William Carter Company
- Gates Corporation
- Springs Industries
- Robert Bosch Corporation
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Ball Corporation
- Webstaurant Store
Awards, Achievements and Activities
- Society of Industrial Office Realtors (SIOR)
- MS Economic Development Council
- Tennessee Industrial Development Council
Mr. Hardison holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and is a member of Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.