Art Leichner is an experienced managing director at Newmark’s Dallas office, where he specializes in real estate consulting and strategic planning services that align his clients’ facility and real estate needs with their business strategies. With an extensive background in drafting and design, Mr. Leichner brings to his position a wealth of expertise that extends well beyond commercial real estate.
Mr. Leichner joined Newmark in 2018, upon the firm’s acquisition of acclaimed tenant representation firm Jackson Cooksey, which he joined in 1992. He was instrumental in the development and expansion of many client services offered by the firm, most notably the implementation and development of sustainable energy solutions, comprehensive municipal concession negotiations, strategic planning and construction administration as well as other facility-related services.
Partial Client List
- A.G. Edwards
- Bell Helicopter/Textron Corp.
- EMPLOYERS Insurance
- Hitachi America, Ltd.
- Marriot Hotels
- Philips Company
- Rockwell Collins
- Seiko Instruments, Inc.
- Trane/American Standard
- Union Pacific
- Power Broker award, D CEO
- Heavy Hitter, Dallas Business Journal
- Deal of the Year Award, Stemmons Corridor Business Association
- Top Producer, CoStar Power Broker Awards
- Certified Design Professional
- American Sailing Association (ASA) certified catamaran/power boat captain
- Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) certified
- Volunteer coach, Plano Youth Soccer Association
- Camp counselor, Plano Independent School District
- Supporter, St. Andrews Seven Loaves Food Pantry
Mr. Leichner earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from the University of Texas.