Anthony M. Rye joined Newmark’s Chicago office in 2008 and currently serves as a managing director specializing in tenant representation in both the Chicago and Atlanta offices. Mr. Rye offers an extensive knowledge of financial modeling and analysis, lease restructuring and negotiation. He has built and maintains strong relationships throughout the real estate industry, which he partners his knowledge of the local market to establish and implement strategic real estate tactics for his clients. A select list of his clients includes prominent companies such as DeVry, Dentsu, AOL/Time Warner, Sterling Technologies, McGarry Bowen and CIT Group.
The focus of Mr. Rye’s business is to advise clients on the best real estate solution to meet the business goals and objectives while providing best in class service. Mr. Rye has worked with a diverse list of clients with experience representing education organizations, law firms, technology companies, telecommunications, marketing/advertising, non-for profit organizations, major corporations and service companies. Mr. Rye has extensive experience with office, industrial, research and development and technology requirements in Atlanta, Chicago, the Continental United States, Canada and Mexico.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Rye worked as an associate director for CB Richard Ellis. At CB Richard Ellis, Mr. Rye worked comprehensively with local and international technology companies and law firms to design and implement real estate strategies tailored to each company’s specific needs.
- DeVry, Inc., Global Portfolio – 7,000,000 SF
- Ricoh USA - Americas Portfolio – 2,000,000 SF
- Caliber Home Loans – 1,000,000 SF
- Central Michigan University Portfolio – 750,000 SF
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta – 500,000 SF
- Dentsu/McGarry Bowen – 400,000 SF
- Towers Productions – 24,000 SF
- Sterling Technologies – 15,000 SF
- Chicago Cares – 10,000 SF
- Donahue & Associates – 8,000 SF
- LAGAN Technologies Limited – 7,000 SF
- AOL/Time Warner – 3,000 SF
- The Consulate of the Republic of Macedonia – 3,000 SF
- Greater North Michigan Avenue Association
- DePaul Young Alumni Association
Mr. Rye earned his Bachelor of Arts degree in finance and secondary education from DePaul University.