Tony Caner has been with Newmark since 2005 and currently serves as a Managing Director in the Boston office. Caner has extensive experience in planning, construction and development, asset management, project management, property management, finance, consulting and brokerage. He has managed construction projects totaling more than 1 million square feet; worked with Fortune 500 corporations on industrial and commercial acquisition, leasing, redevelopment, disposition and consulting assignments throughout the U.S., representing more than 30 million square feet of industrial and commercial space; and founded a commercial and residential contracting company. By applying his considerable economic, demographic, real estate market, industrial and commercial property expertise, Caner crafts comprehensive solutions to the myriad issues related to industrial and commercial real estate: investment and market trends; environmental issues; structural and mechanical systems; financial and legal concerns; and sales, leasing and marketing strategies.
- Principal, Caner Associates, 2003 to 2005
- Senior vice president, Corporate Properties Ltd., 1993 to 2003
- Vice president, Equity Ventures Inc., 1989 to 1993
- Project manager, Neelon Companies, 1985 to 1989
Partial Client List
- Bank of America
- Cranston Print Works
- Levi Strauss & Co.
- Quaker Oats
- Stride Rite
- Wells Fargo
- World Kitchen
- Licensed real estate broker, states of Connecticut, New Hampshire and Rhode Island; Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Caner attended the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the University of Massachusetts.