Andy Iversen is a Vice Chairman in Newmark’s Houston office, where he specializes in tenant representation services. With 25 years of experience in commercial real estate and a background in engineering, Andy has established a niche for representing clients in the oil and gas industry. His specialties include linking real estate decisions to corporate strategies, structuring build-to-suit arrangements, large corporate transactions for clients in excess of 50,000 square feet and solving the needs for mixed-use (office/industrial) campus environments for his clients.
Andy joined Newmark in 2018, upon the acquisition of Jackson Cooksey. A Houston native, he most recently led Jackson Cooksey’s growing team of professionals in Houston, having expanded the firm’s operations to that city in 1998. His mentoring efforts helped to develop one of the most accomplished tenant representation groups in Houston. Andy began his tenure at Jackson Cooksey in the Dallas office, where he quickly established himself as a top producer.
Andy began his career in commercial real estate after three years as a regional field engineer with Baker Hughes, which he joined after receiving a degree in petroleum engineering from Texas A&M University.
Partial Client List
- American Financial Automotive
- CBS Radio
- Champion Technologies
- Expro Americas
- Foster Wheeler
- Group 1 Automotive
- High Radius
- Newpark Resources
- The Planet
- TMK IPSCO
- No. 1 Office Tenant Representative, Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal - 2022
- No. 2 Office Tenant Representative, Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal - 2021
- Heavy Hitter for Office Tenant Representation, Houston Business Journal, 2018
- Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal, 2017
- Industrial Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2015
- Industrial Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal, 2015
- No. 1 Broker of the Year, Industrial Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal, 2014
- Industrial Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2014
- Finalist, Office Broker of the Year, NAIOP, 2014
- No. 17 Office Heavy Hitter, Houston Business Journal, 2013
Andy earned a Bachelor of Science degree in petroleum engineering with a minor in finance from Texas A&M University.