Andrew Perrotti joined Newmark in 2016 and currently serves as an Associate Director in the firm’s Rutherford, New Jersey, office. Now a ten-year corporate real estate veteran, Perrotti has substantial expertise in representing office and industrial tenants from various industries throughout the state and across the country, as well as representing a portfolio of Class A office listings throughout northern New Jersey currently totaling more than 3.2 million square feet.
Prior to Newmark, Perrotti served as a Senior Associate for four years with Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. based out of its Iselin, New Jersey, office. In this capacity, he specialized in tenant representation and was responsible for servicing the brokerage needs of local one-off clients, managing the national portfolios for several clients based in New York and New Jersey, and running all New Jersey deals for several key C&W global and national accounts.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a landlord representative:
- 440 Route 22 East, Bridgewater, NJ: Amarin Corp, 68,000 SF
- 3 Mountainview Rd, Warren, NJ: Paulus, Sokolowski & Sartor, LLC, 44,000 SF
- 2147 Route 27 South, Edison, NJ: Choice Home Warranty, 36,000 SF
- 3 Mountainview Rd, Warren, NJ: Matheson Tri-Gas Inc, 35,000 SF
- 485 Route 1 South, Iselin: Middlesex Water, 30,000 SF
- 2147 Route 27 South, Edison, NJ: Power Home, 27,000 SF
- 440 Route 22 East, Bridgewater: Nistica, 24,000 SF
As a tenant representative:
- 1 Chapin Road, Pine Brook, NJ: Jiaherb Inc., 55,000 SF
- 186 Wood Avenue South, Iselin, NJ: Grant Thornton, 32,000 SF
- 1050 Route 1, Avenel, NJ: University Orthopaedic Associates, 13,500 SF
Partial Client List:
- Kushner Real Estate Company
- American Equity Partners
- Hampshire Companies
- University Orthopedic Associates
- Vision Real Estate Partners
- Jiaherb Inc.
- The Beverage Works
Perrotti graduated from Gettysburg College in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in management with a minor in economics and was a 4-year letter-winner and co-captain of the football team.