Andrew Perrotti joined Newmark in 2016 and currently serves as an associate director in the firm’s Rutherford, New Jersey, office. Now a ten-year corporate real estate veteran, Andrew’s team represents a portfolio of Class A office listings throughout northern New Jersey currently totaling more than 3.2 million square feet.
In addition to office landlord representation, Andrew also represents numerous office and warehouse occupier clients and has executed a wide variety of transactions throughout the state and across the country.
Prior to Newmark, Andrew served as a senior associate for four years with Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. based out of its Iselin, New Jersey, office. In this capacity, he specialized in tenant representation and was responsible for servicing the brokerage needs of local one-off clients, managing the national portfolios for several clients based in New York and New Jersey, and running all New Jersey deals for several key C&W global and national accounts.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- 1 Chapin Road, Pine Brook, NJ: Jiaherb Inc., 55,000 SF
- 23 Farinella Dr, East Hanover, NJ: The Beverage Works, Inc., 35,000 SF
- 1050 Route 1, Avenel, NJ: University Orthopaedic Associates, 13,500 SF
As a landlord representative:
- 379 Interpace Pkwy, Parsippany, NJ: Avis Budget Group, 155,000 SF
- 379 Interpace Pkwy, Parsippany, NJ: Gilead Sciences, 96,000 SF
- 440 Route 22 East, Bridgewater, NJ: Amarin Corp, 68,000 SF
- 3 Mountainview Rd, Warren, NJ: Paulus, Sokolowski & Sartor, LLC, 44,000 SF
- 2147 Route 27 South, Edison, NJ: Choice Home Warranty, 36,000 SF
- 3 Mountainview Rd, Warren, NJ: Matheson Tri-Gas Inc, 35,000 SF
- 485 Route 1 South, Iselin: Middlesex Water, 30,000 SF
- 2147 Route 27 South, Edison, NJ: Power Home, 27,000 SF
- Kushner Real Estate Company
- American Equity Partners
- Vision Real Estate Partners
- Jiaherb Inc.
- The Beverage Works
Andrew graduated from Gettysburg College in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in management with a minor in economics and was a 4-year letter-winner on the football team.