Andrew Perrotti joined Newmark in 2016 and currently serves as an associate director in the firm’s Rutherford, New Jersey, office. An eight-year corporate real estate veteran, Andrew has substantial expertise in representing office and industrial tenants throughout the state and across the country, as well as representing a portfolio of Class A office listings throughout northern New Jersey totaling more than 3.2 million square feet. He has already been involved in more than 120 transactions that are worth in excess of $300 million.
Prior to Newmark, Andrew served as a senior associate for four years with Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. based out of its Iselin, New Jersey, office. In this capacity, he specialized in tenant representation and was responsible for servicing the brokerage needs of local one-off clients, managing the national portfolios for several clients based in New York and New Jersey, and running all New Jersey deals for several key C&W global and national accounts. In addition, Andrew excelled in developing new relationships with local and national occupiers and was consistently recognized for such in his first few years. Andrew has worked with companies in a variety of industry sectors, including education, engineering, pharmaceutical, non-profit, logistics, legal, staffing, insurance, distribution and manufacturing.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a landlord representative
- 440 Route 22 East, Bridgewater, NJ: Amarin Corp, 68,000 SF
- 3 Mountainview Rd, Warren, NJ: Paulus, Sokolowski & Sartor, LLC, 44,000 SF
- 2147 Route 27 South, Edison, NJ: Choice Home Warranty, 36,000 SF
- 3 Mountainview Rd, Warren, NJ: Matheson Tri-Gas Inc, 35,000 SF
- 485 Route 1 South, Iselin: Middlesex Water, 30,000 SF
- 2147 Route 27 South, Edison, NJ: Power Home, 27,000 SF
- 440 Route 22 East, Bridgewater: Nistica, 24,000 SF
As a tenant representative
- 1 Chapin Road, Pine Brook, NJ: Jiaherb Inc., 55,000 SF
- 186 Wood Avenue South, Iselin, NJ: Grant Thornton, 32,000 SF
- 1050 Route 1, Avenel, NJ: University Orthopaedic Associates, 13,500 SF
Partial Client List
- KBS Realty
- Kushner Real Estate Company
- American Equity Partners
- Hampshire Companies
- Portrait Health Centers
- University Orthopaedic Associates
- Vision Real Estate Partners
Andrew graduated from Gettysburg College in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in business management with a minor in economics. While attending the university, he was a four-year letter winner and co-captain of the football team, earning all-conference recognition in 2009.