Andrew Kirshenbaum joined Newmark in 2023 and currently serves as an Associate Director in the firm’s Rutherford, New Jersey office. Andrew continues to focus on tenant representation, landlord representation, sub-landlord representation, property repositioning, disposition, and acquisitions regionally, nationally, and internationally.
Prior to Newmark, Andrew served as an Associate Vice President at NAI James E. Hanson for eight years and was based out of its Parsippany, New Jersey office. In his capacity, he completed over 40 transactions comprised of 28 leases and 12 sales totaling over 440,000 square feet valued at over $46M.
Andrew spent over 15 years in Manhattan in the advertising business with TargetCast TCM, Inc and Carat USA. In his previous roles, he was responsible for advising Fortune-500 clients on how to best achieve their company goals, while strategically pitching their products to the public through in-house and external media campaigns. Andrew’s clients included firms such as Expedia.com, Hotels.com, 1-800-Flowers.com, NYLife, TIAA-CREF, and others
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- 140 Littleton Road, Parsippany, 30,459 SF
- 99 Bauer Drive, LLC, Oakland, 20,396 SF
- 760 Route 10, Whippany, 19,000 SF
- Commerce Avenue, Union, 19,000 SF
- The Hampshire Company, Mountain Lakes, 11,000 SF
- Bridge Acquisition, LLC, Edison, 7.47 acres
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- Edison, 24,560 SF
- JRP Realty, Chatham, 25,000 SF
- Cimquest Inc., Branchburg, 23,000 SF
- Designer 8, Inc., Secaucus, 22,800 SF
- New Jersey Ballet, Florham Park, 16,641 SF
- Lindabury, McCormick, Estabrook, & Cooper, P.C., Summit, 12,000 SF
- Macaluso Group, Fairfield, 11,827 SF
- Ukrainian National Association, Morris Plains, 11,579 SF
- The Wharton Institute for the Performing Arts, Berkeley Heights, 11,500 SF
- Former Member Millburn Township Historic Preservation Commission
Kirshenbaum holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York.