As Newmark Valuation & Advisory’s Head of Marketing & Strategic Accounts, Amy Collier, Senior Managing Director, is responsible for identifying new business development opportunities and overseeing, organizing and developing strategic relationships and key accounts. Correspondingly, Amy oversees all marketing functions in order to continually build awareness and elevate the V&A brand.
As a Global Projects Team Leader, Amy works closely with Newmark’s Latin America, European, Middle East and Asia Pacific partners to align the firms’ global relationships and to provide account oversight and client support, enabling key international clients to access best-in-class advice and resources.
Amy’s diverse real estate career spans two decades. She joined Newmark in 2017 after five years in Cushman & Wakefield’s (C&W) Houston office. Most recently, as Managing Director and Head of Strategic Accounts, she led its Valuation & Advisory’s business development efforts in the Americas. Previously, Amy served as Director, responsible for developing the firm’s valuation & advisory service lines in the U.S. As a licensed property tax consultant, Amy began her tenure at Cushman & Wakefield as director responsible for founding, leading and managing its regional South Texas property tax practice. She was also responsible for business development and reducing the property tax liabilities of her clients.
Prior to Cushman & Wakefield, Amy worked for nearly 15 years as a property tax consultant and was responsible for business development and representing large commercial property owners at various county and state appraisal hearings.
- Steering committee member, Newmark Network of Women (NOW)
- Leader, Newmark Employee Resource Group (ERG) – LatinX
- Moderator, “Appraisal Requirements - International Client Perspectives,” International Valuation Conference Annual Conference, Ontario, Canada, hosted by the Appraisal Institute, 2017
- Member of planning committee for “Discovering the Cuban Property Frontier,” the first Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Study Tour in Havana, Cuba; moderator, “Valuing Commercial Real Estate in Cuba,” 2017
- Member of the board of directors, Texas Association of Property Tax Professionals (TAPTP), 2011 - 2013
Amy earned a Bachelor of Business Administration-Marketing degree from the University of Houston.