Allan Murphy joined Newmark in 2015 as a senior managing director in the Stamford, Connecticut, office, where he focuses on both tenant and landlord representation in the Greenwich and Stamford markets. Allan joined Newmark from New England Land Company, headquartered in Greenwich, Connecticut, where he was an executive vice president for 19 years. He continues to represent landlords, tenants and investors in the leasing, sale, and acquisition of office, retail and mixed-use properties in the Greenwich and Stamford markets, having completed more than 250 transactions with a total value in excess of $300 million.
Prior to his Greenwich-centric career, Allan worked for 10 years in various capacities within the real estate industry, including positions as a vice president in JPMorgan’s real estate banking group, an investment sales specialist with Cushman & Wakefield, a manager of C&W’s property tax consulting business and a vice president of investment sales at the Codman Company in Boston.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- Emil Capital Partners : 6,600 SF at 1 Lafayette Place
- Restoration Hardware: 17,000 SF at 310 Greenwich Avenue
- Morgan Group : 5,900 SF at 1 Sound Shore Drive
- Blue Harbour Group: 10,000 SF at 646 Steamboat Road
- Capula Investment: 6,000 SF feet at 60 Arch Street
- Brighton Health Partners: 6,779 SF at Canterbury Green
- Phillimore Investments: 3,600 SF at 325 Greenwich Ave
As a landlord representative:
- 537 Steamboat Road : 25,000 SF office building
- 124-130 Mason Street: 20,000 SF office building
- 330 Railroad Avenue : 25,000 SF office building
- 1 Sound Shore Drive : 60,000 SF office building
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 41 West Putnam Avenue: 25,000 SF ($11.0 million)
- 191 Mason Street : 6,200 SF ($6.3 million)
- 19 West Elm Street: 12,000 SF ($4.8 million)
- 37 Brookside Drive : 4,400 SF ($3.8 million
Allan graduated from Cornell University with a Bachelor of Science degree.