Adam Silver serves as a Managing Director in Newmark’s East Brunswick, New Jersey office. He brings to his position more than 35 years of experience advising property owners, investors and tenants in the acquisition, disposition and leasing of commercial properties throughout Central/Northern New Jersey and has closed more than 750 transactions worth in excess of $575 million. Silver’s clients benefit from his extensive multi-discipline experience, efficient transaction management, market knowledge and pro-active diligence.
Throughout his career, Silver has completed transactions with such companies as American Express, C-III Asset Management LLC, K. Hovnanian Companies, New York Life and Verizon New Jersey Inc.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- 112,000 SF lease on behalf of Jimmy’s Cookies
- 30,000 SF lease on behalf of International Development Corp.
- 25,000 SF lease on behalf of Task Applied Products
- 153,000 SF office lease on behalf of Verizon New Jersey, Inc.
- 80,000 SF office lease to Merrill Lynch on behalf of New York Life
- 56,000 SF office lease to Wakefern Food Corp. on behalf of SL Management
- 42,000 SF office lease to West-Ward Pharmaceuticals on behalf of Raith Capital Partners
- 38,000 SF flex facility lease on behalf of Osteotech Inc.
- 30,000 SF office lease on behalf of Augustine Consulting Inc.
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 373,000 SF office sale on behalf of Verizon New Jersey, Inc.
- 285,000 SF office campus onbehalf of Gramercy Property Trust Inc.
- 237,000 SF office campus on behalf of Mack-Cali Realty Corp.
- 200,000 SF flex building on behalf of Raith Capital Partners
- 131,000 SF office sale on behalf of C-III Asset Management
- 114,000 SF multi-building office and flex park sale on behalf of K. Hovnanian Companies
- 75,000 SF flex building sale on behalf of ArjoHuntleigh Real Estate
- 74,000 SF office sale on behalf of ArCap Servicing Inc.
- 50,000 SF acquisition on behalf of United Supply Company
- No. 1 Producing Salesperson, Northern and Central New Jersey Region, Grubb & Ellis, 2011
- No. 2 Producing Salesperson, Northern and Central New Jersey Region, Grubb & Ellis, 2010
- Top 40 Real Estate Professionals in New Jersey Under the Age of 40, Real Estate New Jersey, 2005
- Industrial Office Real Estate Brokers Association (IOREBA), senior council, 2015 - 2020; president, 2014 - 2015; board member, 2011 - 2013
- Member, National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
Silver holds a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration and Spanish from Albright College.