Adam Matson, SIOR, joined Newmark in 2019 upon its acquisition of MLG Commercial. As a Managing director in Newmark’s Milwaukee office, Mr. Matson specializes in the sale and leasing of industrial buildings and land for both users and investors. He is a licensed commercial real estate broker.
Mr. Matson has a proven track record of success in assisting companies with the implementation of their expansion and relocation goals. In the past 10 years, he has been involved in over 900 transactions totaling 13.8 million square feet and $382 million in transactional volume. He began his commercial real estate career in 2005, as a specialist and intern with the industrial group of MLG Commercial and was promoted to broker associate the following year. Previously, Mr. Matson served in the United States Coast Guard.
Areas of Specialty
- Tenant Representation
- Landlord Representation
- Capital Markets
- Industrial and Logistics Services
Partial Client List
- Ashley Capital
- Brookfield Asset Management
- HSA Commercial Real Estate
- Sunbelt Rentals
- United States Alliance Fire Protection
- Weimer Bearing
- Zilber Properties
- Former Wisconsin President, Society of Industrial and Office Realtor (SIOR)
- Member, Wisconsin REALTORS® Association (WRA)
- Board Member, Commercial Association of REALTORS® Wisconsin (CARW)
- Former Executive Board Member, Young Professionals of Waukesha County
Mr. Matson holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in finance with an emphasis in real estate from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater.