Adam Marshall serves as a Senior Managing Director in the Chicago office of Newmark, where he specializes in the representation of industrial tenants, property owners, developers and investors.
Marshall joined Newmark in 2014 after serving as Vice President at NAI Hiffman. He began his commercial real estate career in 2003 with Owen Wagener & Company and provides real estate solutions to distribution, warehouse and manufacturing clients on matters such as corporate relocation, site search analysis and built-to-suit alternatives. He exclusively represents several national companies in the leasing, acquisition/disposition and optimization of their real estate portfolios and assists with new business development pursuits. Additionally, he represents property owners in the leasing and sale of industrial assets within the Chicago region and is very experienced in land acquisition and development.
A published writer, Marshall has shared insights from his extensive real estate career with the readers of such publications as Crains Chicago Business, Chicago Industrial Properties, Illinois Real Estate Journal and The Daily Herald Business Ledger. He also appeared on Fox Business News - Cavuto: Coast to Coast, and has been a keynote speaker or panelist at a variety of industrial real estate events.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Orbis Corporation
- AAR Corporation
- Fidelitone Logistics
- Scannell Properties
- The Prime Group
- Midwest Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame, Midwest Real Estate News, 2022
- Largest Industrial Investment Sale Transaction Award, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Chicago Chapter, 2016
- Frank Mahoney Award of Excellence, Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE), 2008
- Member, Board of Directors (2019-2022) and President (2021), Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Chicago Chapter
- Member, Board of Directors (2010-2018) and President (2017), Association of Industrial Real Estate Brokers (AIRE)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Chairmen’s Advisory Council, Big Shoulders Fund
- Board of Directors (2011-2017), DePaul University Alumni Association
Marshall graduated from DePaul University with a bachelor’s degree in music/business, with a concentration in finance.