CA RE Lic. #02010443
AZ RE Lic. #SA649121000
Adam Geiger joined Newmark in 2019 and serves as a director in the Ontario, California, office, where he specializes in industrial tenant representation, sales, and leasing. Adam entered the commercial real estate industry in 2012 and has since garnered experience on both the principal and brokerage sides of the business. He has executed more than $300 million of industrial land, sale and lease transactions in California’s Inland Empire.
Adam is a graduate of Arizona State University’s W.P. Carey School of Business. While attending ASU, he obtained his real estate license and began his associate training in Phoenix. Adam was the youngest commercial real estate broker to close a deal in the greater Phoenix market in 2014 and was recognized by Commercial Executive Magazine for his efforts.
In 2019, Mr. Geiger graduated from the NAIOP Young Professionals Group (YPG). This group of 35 real estate professionals under the age of 35 is hand-selected by top industry professionals and is regarded as one of the most prestigious achievements in the real estate business.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative
- 10810 Painter Avenue, Santa Fe Springs, CA, Tatum Logistics, 110,791 SF
- 7345 Sycamore Canyon, Riverside, CA, Archipelago Lighting, 85,000 SF
As a landlord representative
- 5400 Shea Center, Ontario, CA, Shea Properties: 748,023 SF
- 2000 West Baseline Road, Rialto, CA, Liberty Property Trust: 176,000 SF
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 2000 West Baseline Road, CA: Equity Build Services sold to Liberty Property Trust, $22 million
- 14605 Miller Avenue, Fontana: Dermody Properties acquired from Terreno Realty, $33 million
Partial Client List
- 3PL Worldwide
- Archipelago Lighting
- Dermody Properties
- Liberty Property Trust
- Oakmont Industrial
- Rexford Industrial
- Shea Properties
- Tatum Logistics
- NAIOP Young Professionals Group (YPG), Class of 2018-2019
- AIR Commercial Real Estate Association
- NAIOP; YPG Alumni Committee
Adam graduated from Arizona State University’s W.P. Carey School of Business, where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in finance with a focus in real estate and a minor in urban planning.