Adam D. Kleiser, MAI serves as a Senior Vice President with Newmark Valuation & Advisory (V&A) in the company’s West Palm Beach, Florida office.
Bringing more than 20 years of commercial real estate experience to his practice, Kleiser specializes in the valuation of golf course properties and is a member of Newmark V&A’s Hospitality, Gaming & Leisure group where he leads the golf course valuation practice. He provides consultations, reviews, market studies, rent analyses, feasibility studies and litigation support.
Kleiser’s experience encompasses a wide variety of asset types within the Florida market including, but not limited to, retail, office, single- and multifamily residential projects, industrial, mixed-use, and various types of vacant land. His expertise extends to specialty property types including golf courses, marinas, equestrian facilities, self storage, shopping centers, gas stations, and schools.
Prior to joining Newmark Valuation & Advisory in 2017, Kleiser was a Vice President at CBRE in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida from 2011 to 2017. Previously, he was a Senior Appraiser at Callaway & Price in West Palm Beach, Florida from 1998 to 2011.
- Golf & Spa Resort, Southeast Florida
- Golf & Spa Resort, West Florida
- Private Golf & Country Club, Southeast Florida
- Private Golf & Country Club, Southwest Florida
- Private Golf & Country Club, South Texas
- Semi-Private Golf Club, Oregon Coast
- Private Golf & Country Club, Northeast Ohio
- Private Golf & Country Club, New York
- Private Golf & Country Club, Illinois
- Golf & Spa Resort, Southern California
- Private Golf & Country Club, Northern California
Licenses and Designations
- MAI designation, Appraisal Institute
- Certified general real estate appraiser, state of Florida
Kleiser earned a Bachelor of Science degree in criminal justice from the University of Central Florida. He has also completed multiple Appraisal Institute courses, the Appraisal Institute’s General Comprehensive Exam and the Appraisal Institute’s General Demonstration Report – Capstone Program toward receiving his MAI designation.