Abraham Fernández joined Newmark in 2018 and currently serves as a Director in the Bajio division based in the city of Leon, Guanajuato. A 11-year corporate real estate professional, Abraham has substantial expertise in tenant and agency representation in the office, warehouse, automotive, food & beverages and high technology sectors. He has conducted more than 20 transactions worth in excess of $60 million.
Abraham came to Newmark after serving as a Senior Broker for three years at CBRE, where he was responsible for attending key accounts in the complete Bajio Region to establish new manufacturing plants and distribution centers for companies from industries like automotive, automation, technology and services among others. Prior to his time at CBRE, Abraham was Marketing Manager at Colliers International in Mexico City.
- Member, CCIM Institute
- Member, Mexican Association of Real Estate Professionals (AMPI)
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing. Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM).
- Certified Real Estate Agent (Industrial & Commercial) – AMPI
- CI 101: Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate (CCIM)
- CI 102: Market Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate (CCIM)
- CI 103: User Decision Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate (CCIM)
- Real Estate Finance, ITAM