Aaron Winston serves as an Associate at Newmark’s New York headquarters. Working directly with Vice Chairman Chris Mongeluzo, Winston focuses exclusively on Tenant Representation, advising companies in a wide variety of sectors on their occupancy needs. He develops complex real estate strategies regarding lease acquisitions, renewals and sublease/dispositions. Winston excels in creating customized strategies and financially advantageous solutions for his tenant clients.
In his first 18 months with the firm, Winston transacted on over 100,000 square feet of new lease acquisitions and dispositions – a testament to his work-ethic and execution capability early in his career. His attention to detail and knowledge of the broader market allow him to uncover the most optimal opportunities for his clients.
- 3G Capital at 600 Third Avenue
- The Bank of Chile at 400 Park Avenue
- Briar Meads Capital at 295 Madison Avenue
- Candelo Capital Management LP at 400 Madison Avenue
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP at One Liberty Plaza
- DV01, Inc. at 915 Broadway
- Fisher & Phillips LLP at 7 Times Square
- Fractal Analytics, Inc. at 1 World Trade Center
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP at One Vanderbilt Avenue
- HKMP LLP at 104 West 40th Street
- Live Nation Entertainment, Inc. at 412 W. 15th Street
- Octagon Capital, LP at 654 Madison Avenue
- Pollack, Pollack, Isaac & DeCicco, LLP at 250 Broadway
- Spar Bernstein, P.C. at 225 Broadway
- Commercial Observer, 30 Under 30 Top Sales & Leasing Professionals, 2022
- Rising Star Performer, Newmark, 2021
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of New York
- Young Real Estate Professionals, New York
Winston attended Indiana University where he earned his Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management and a minor in Finance from the Kelley School of Business. He is currently pursuing his Master’s degree from the NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate.