CA RE License #01346131
Wes Hunnicutt joined Newmark’s Southern California office in 2011. As a Senior Managing Director, Mr. Hunnicutt specializes in the acquisition and disposition of space on behalf of office and industrial space users. Over the course of his career, Mr. Hunnicutt has established a formidable reputation as an industry expert with a unique capacity for understanding and implementing the operational objectives of large industrial distribution, manufacturing and warehouse clients. Mr. Hunnicutt has consummated hundreds of office and industrial assignments in both tenant representation and landlord brokerage, garnering invaluable experience and a comprehensive understanding of the transactional process.
Mr. Hunnicutt’s extensive industrial and office experience, reinforced by his in-depth Southern California market knowledge, enables him to create detailed strategies to execute solutions that meet and exceed his clients’ economic and operational objectives. His spotless reputation with his clients and the brokerage community is a direct reflection of the integrity and professionalism Mr. Hunnicutt brings to each transaction.
Prior to joining Newmark, Mr. Hunnicutt served a five-year tenure as principal of CresaPartners of Orange County. From 2002 to 2005, he was a senior vice president at Lee & Associates. Mr. Hunnicutt began his commercial real estate career at Corporate Realty Advisors.
- Testrite International - 700,000 SF
- Ventura Foods - 609,000 SF
- Nike - 506,000 SF
- Anchor Blue - 427,000 SF
- Converse - 350,000 SF
- Cambro Manufacturing - 330,000 SF
- Snapware - 250,000 SF
- Custom Goods - 240,000 SF
- QSC Audio Products - 184,000 SF
- International Logistics & Distribution - 167,000 SF
- DSW Distribution - 165,000 SF
- Baby Phat - 156,000 SF
- United Pacific Distributors - 137,000 SF
- Sage Software - 120,000 SF
- WorkflowOne - 118,000 SF
- Two Chefs on a Roll - 110,000 SF
- Diamond Sports - 82,000 SF
- HID Corporation - 75,000 SF
- MSC Software - 62,000 SF
- Sunwest Bank - 49,000 SF
- Verizon Wireless - Multiple Transactions
Mr. Hunnicutt graduated from the California State University, Fullerton, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communications.