Trisha Talbot is a Managing Director at Newmark and based in the firm’s Phoenix office. Trisha specializes in healthcare real estate, advising her clients throughout the sales process with comprehensive strategies on pricing, market fluctuations and solutions. She consults healthcare providers in establishing real estate portfolio strategies aligned with their corporate goals. Together with her team, landlords benefit through stabilizing their property with leasing then monetizing their asset.
As leaders in the Arizona healthcare brokerage community, Trisha and her team have represented a majority of medical office buildings in the Phoenix Metro area and are recognized for their production and performance annually.
Trisha lives in Scottsdale with her husband and two children.
Degrees and Designation
- MBA, Master of Business Administration from Arizona State University
- MCR, Master of Corporate Real Estate
- CCIM, Certified Commercial Investment Member
- BA, Journalism from The University of Massachusetts
- Arizona Healthcare Executives (AHE), Programming committee
- WESTMARC, Healthcare committee
- Most influential Women, Arizona Commercial Real Estate Magazine, 2020
- Woman in Power, Commercial Executive Magazine, 2018
- Top Medical Brokerage Firm, Ranking Arizona, 2018
- Top Office Producer, NKF Phoenix, 2015, 2016, and 2017
- Greatest Number of Transactions, NKF Phoenix, 2014, 2015, and 2016
- Top Sales Broker, Red Awards Phoenix, 2015
- Top Producer, NKF, 2015
- 100 Top People to Know in CRE, AZRE, 2010
- Largest Commission Booked, GPE Commercial Advisors, 2009
- CoStar Power Broker, 2008
- Arcadia Little League
- Christ Church Lutheran