Tom Fisk serves as a senior commercial real estate advisor at Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, where he is responsible for sales and leasing of retail, office, industrial and investment properties in northeastern Wisconsin. He specializes in retail and investment properties, working with national, regional and local clients. Mr. Fisk has been in the real estate business for more than 29 years and has been involved in leasing, site selection, development on a fee basis, property management and property sales for both development companies and brokerage firms.
Prior to joining Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, Mr. Fisk held various positions in the industry, including executive level management leasing and development duties.
- First Place, Broker of the Year, Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, 2015 and 2016
- Broker of the Quarter (third quarter), Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, 2014
- Second Place, Broker of the Year, Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, 2010, 2012 and 2014
- Broker of the Quarter (first quarter), Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, 2012
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member and Commercial Council Chairman, Realtors Association of Northeastern Wisconsin (RANW)
- Licensed real estate broker, state of Wisconsin
Mr. Fisk attended the University of Wisconsin-Fox Valley.