Todd Stracci serves as a managing director in Newmark’s Lower Manhattan office, where he specializes in both tenant and landlord representation. A 12-year industry veteran, Mr. Stracci joined Newmark in 2008, after working for just over three years as an associate at GVA Williams (now GVA Worldwide).
SELECT TENANT REPRESENTATION EXPERIENCE:
- RVM Enterprise: 92,000 SF
- HIP: 85,000 SF
- Robert Half International: 65,000 SF
- Odyssey Reinsurance: 45,000 SF
- Computer Generated Solutions: 45,000 SF
- Wachovia: 42,000 SF
- Protiviti: 42,000 SF
- Third Avenue Management: 26,000 SF
- FundTech: 26,000 SF
- Yieldbot: 25,000 SF
- Yipit: 20,000 SF
- Casper Mattress: 12,000 SF
SELECT OWNER REPRESENTATION EXPERIENCE:
- Savanna Partners: 1.5 million SF (80 Broad Street, 110 William Street)
- Ivanhoe Cambridge/Callaghan Capital Properties: 1 million SF
- JEMB: 700,000 SF
- CIM: 500,000 SF
- Emblem Health: 400,000 SF
An active member of his community, Mr. Stracci serves on the board of directors of the Bulldogs Care Foundation, a nonprofit that supports disadvantaged student athletes.
Mr. Stracci earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in management from Stony Brook University, where he was a member of the Zeta Beta Tau Fraternity. He has also taken post-graduate real estate courses at New York University and is a member of the Real Estate Board of New York.