Stephanie Maule joined Newmark in 2021 as an Associate on the Southern New England/Hudson Valley Industrial Team. Stephanie’s works out of the company’s Hartford, Connecticut office.
Prior to joining Newmark, Stephanie worked at Halstead Manhattan in New York City where she specialized in high-end luxury real estate.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a landlord representative:
- Bloomfield Logistics Portfolio, Bloomfield and Windsor, Connecticut, Vision Real Estate Partners: 550,000 SF
- Member, Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY)
- Licensed New York Real Estate Salesperson
- Licensed Connecticut Real Estate Salesperson
Personal Achievements & Affiliations
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Samuel F. Pierson Award, 2019
- Board member, The University of Connecticut Real Estate Society, 2019
- Finalist, Cornell University International Real Estate Case Competition, 2018
- Connecticut Association of REALTORS® CAR Past Presidents’ Award, 2018
- Ned Heberger Development Fund Award, 2018
- Cornell University Retail Real Estate Case Competition, 2018
- The University of Guelph’s Real Estate Case Competition (URECC), 2018
- Jean Morningstar Presidential Scholarship, 2018
- Cornell University International Real Estate Case Competition, 2017
- Member, The Hellenic Association Paideia
Stephanie earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate & Urban Economics from The University of Connecticut’s School of Business. The Real Estate & Urban Economics program is highly competitive and regularly ranked among the top 5 real estate programs in the world. She also completed a Modern Greek Language & Literature program at the University of the Aegean where she studied in both Athens and Rhodes, Greece. In her senior year at UConn, she served as a Board Member for the Real Estate Society and a Member of The Hellenic Association Paideia. While at UConn, she partook in numerous case competitions throughout the United States and Canada and was ranked as a finalist at Cornell University’s International Real Estate Case Competition in 2018. She also won numerous awards and scholarships such as the prestigious Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) Samuel F. Pierson Award in 2019. She is a member of The National Society of Collegiate Scholars and The National Society of Leadership and Success Sigma Alpha Pi.