In 2013 Sergio joins the team as a Tenant Representation broker and in 2017 takes over the Investor Representation practice conducting the commercialization process for Corporate buildings having as main client Fibra Uno with over 160,000 sqm in 2 buildings. With a critical eye from the client’s perpective Sergio helps investors to lease their spaces with a unique process base on Workplace Strategy implementation.
Sergio has a degree in Architecture from Universidad del Valle de México and has certifications such as PIC and BOMA and has positioned over 50,000 sqm in 2 yeears in 2 buildings: Centrum Park and Torre M.
- Architecture, Universidad del Valle de México
- Diploma in Investments and Real Estate Developments, Universidad Anáhuac México
- Diploma in Graphic Design, EduMac
- PIC (Real Estate Certified Professional)
- BOMA Certification – BOMA International