Sean Whitney is a Director and serves in the company’s Denver office. Sean specializes in office investment advisory services with the Capital Markets team in Denver and throughout the Colorado Rocky Mountain region. Sean joined Newmark as an intern while studying at Santa Clara University and has been with Newmark for the past 11 years.
Sean worked in the San Francisco office of Newmark exclusively representing technology and venture capital companies. He was particularly successful at helping technology tenants grow sustainably and build out their office space to attract and retain top-tier talent. Sean also has extensive experience representing venture capital companies in San Francisco and on Sand Hill Road.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
As a tenant representative:
- 100 View Street, Mountain View, CA, Humu, Inc.: 31,000 SF
- 3973 Spinnaker, Fremont, CA, Rapican Systems: 25,000 SF
- 555 Montgomery, San Francisco, CA, Benchling, Inc.: 30,000 SF
- 160 San Gabriel, Sunnyvale, CA, Innovision, Inc.: 21,000 SF
As a landlord representative:
- Arris Networks, 2500 Walsh, Santa Clara, CA, Lane Partners: 131,000 SF
- Proquest, Inc. 161 E Evelyn, Mountain View, CA, DR Stephens & Co: 19,000 SF
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 2595 E Bayshore, Palo Alto, CA: DR Stephens & Co: $6 million
Partial Client List
- Commerce Ventures
- Decheng Capital
- DR Stephens & Co.
- East West Bank
- Lane Partners
- LBA Realty
- Origami Logic
- Presidio Partners
- Slalom Consulting
- Summit Capital Venture Group
- President, Rising Stars, Newmark, 2017 to 2018
- Rising Star Top Producer, 2017
- Member of Denver Active 20-30
- Member, NAIOP
- Member, Downtown Denver Partnership
Mr. Whitney earned a bachelor’s degree in Business with a major in Finance and a minor in Marketing from Santa Clara University.