As a Managing Director in Newmark’s Minneapolis office, Ryan Bohrer focuses on real estate advisory for clients which includes tenant representation, corporate services, strategic planning, site selection, workplace strategy, multi-market transaction management, financial analysis and modeling, deal negotiation and property acquisition/disposition.
Bohrer provides strategic tenant representation services to fast-growing and large tenants/occupiers in both the Twin Cities and across the country. Bohrer is known for his attention to detail, work ethic and responsiveness. Bohrer is a member of Newmark’s International Technology & Innovation Practice group focused on the Technology, Advertising, Media and Information (TAMI) sectors providing global connectivity and best-in-class practices/research for its clients. Bohrer has been selected as a “CoStar Power Broker” on multiple occasions.
Bohrer has represented a wide variety of tenants, from fast-growing tech companies, including Inc5000 and Fast 50 firms, to publicly traded Fortune 500 companies with footprints well beyond the Twin Cities and annual revenues of $2+ billion. In 2022, the team combined to negotiate more than 1,000,000 square feet of space on behalf of clients.
Prior to joining the commercial real estate industry, Bohrer played a year of professional hockey with TSV Peißenberg in Bavaria, Germany.
Partial Client List
- Deluxe Corporation
- The Emily Program
- Ceres Global Ag
- Stewart Title
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- Weber Shandwick
- Daily Pay
- Marsh & McLennan Agency
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- International Dairy Queen (DQ)
- CoStar Power Broker
- Real Estate Journal’s “Most Significant Transaction”, 2022
- 40 Under 40 Award winner, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, 2023
- Former Newmark National “Rising Star” recipient
- Member, Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors® (MNCAR)
- Two-time Atlantic Hockey Conference Top-Scholar Athlete of the Year, Canisius College
- Academic Excellence in Business Award, Canisius College
- Outstanding Leadership & Academics Award, Canisius College
- Board Member, InSports Foundation
- Member, Hobey Baker Memorial Award Committee
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma
Bohrer graduated summa cum laude (1st in class) from the Richard J. Wehle School of Business at Canisius College, where he received a degree in business management and was a member and team captain of his Division I hockey team.