Ron E. Cruz joined Newmark in 2021 and currently serves as an Associate in the firm’s San Jose office, where he specializes in the sale and leasing of retail properties throughout the Silicon Valley.
Prior to joining the company, Ron was working with various brokers at the Northern California Chapter CCIM Institute, focusing on multifamily and net lease acquisition analysis and investment sales. In that time, he gained valuable skills in underwriting, leadership, and catering to clients’ objectives. Outside of work, Ron likes trying new restaurants, collecting watches, and traveling abroad.
Partial Client List
- AvalonBay Communities
- Prometheus Real Estate Group
- Essex Property Trust Inc.
- UBS Realty Investors
- Hunter Properties
- DPI Retail
- Land and Houses U.S.A
- Anchor Pacific Capital
- Shea Properties
- One Medical
- Firehouse Subs
- Networker of the Year, CCIM Institute, 2019
- Northern California CCIM Institute - Board of Directors Member 2019, 2020
- Northern California CCIM Institute - Silicon Valley Vice Chair 2019
- Santa Clara County Association of Realtors - Commercial Council 2019, 2020
- Member and Former Board of Directors Member, Northern California Chapter of the Certified Commercial Investment Member Institute
- Member, Northern California Chapter of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member Designation
- Licensed California Real Estate Salesperson
Ron is currently completing his Bachelor of Arts in Economics at San Jose State University.