Roman Bernardo joined Newmark in 2016 and currently serves as a Senior Associate in the Salt Lake City, Utah office. Working alongside Senior Vice President Todd McLachlan, Mr. Bernardo specializes in representing office tenants and landlords across the Wasatch Front.
Since joining forces, the team has completed more than 250 transactions and represented clients in the acquisition or disposition of over $350 million in transaction volume. Their superior market knowledge enabled them to secure the leasing assignment for the largest Class A office development in downtown Salt Lake City.
Mr. Bernardo’s clients depend on him to analyze, plan and execute complex transactions. His attention to detail is paramount in developing sound real estate strategies that allow his clients to establish long-term business and real estate objectives.
Partial List of Lease Transactions
- EnerBank USA: 90,000 SF
- Select Health: 90,000 SF
- Maschoff Brennan: 25,000 SF
- Branded Entertainment Network: 15,000 SF
- WSP USA: 12,000 SF
- Siemens: 11,000 SF
- RiskRecon/Mastercard: 10,000 SF
- Flex Fleet Rental: 8,000 SF
- Anderson Consulting: 8,000 SF
Partial List of Sale Transactions
- 852 E Arrowhead Lane, Salt Lake City, UT: $4.3 million
- 649 E South Temple, Salt Lake City, UT: $3.9 million
- 250 W Crossroads Square, Salt Lake City, UT: $3.3 million
Partial Client List
- Patrinely Group
- USAA Real Estate
- Kensington Investment Company
- Franklin Investment Company
- Rookie of the Year, Newmark Salt Lake City, 2018, 2019
- 20 Under 20 Nominee, UTBIZ, 2019
- Urban Land Institute, Utah Chapter
- Licensed real estate salesperson for the state of Utah
Mr. Bernardo attended the University of Utah on an academic scholarship where he earned a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Administration. Previously, he worked as a financial controller for a local angel investment firm where he assisted in the consulting and production of client financial records and statements.