With more than 20 years of corporate real estate experience Mr. Savoldi has a broad international knowledge, leading, establishing and executing strategies and initiatives, managing projects and programs in different countries.
Acting as the leader for all delivery efforts in Latin America, Mr. Savoldi is responsible not just to implement the operation of international companies in most of the countries but also to enlarge and manage the existing ones, developing new space standards and workplace solutions for the region with innovative and high-quality solutions to their business needs that are success business cases, presented and replicated in both the United States and Europe.
- Graduated from IMT - Instituto Mauá de Tecnologia with a degree in Civil Engineering
- MBA – Business Administration at CEAG FGV – Fundação Getúlio Vargas
- MBA – Retail Business Management at FIA – Fundação Instituto de Administração
- Business and Management Seminars at Columbia University
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving at The George Washington University – School of Business
- Retail Management at Youngstown State University – Williamson College of Business
- RFID and Wall Mart Case Study at University of Arkansas
- Director and member of the board of Colegio Dante Alighieri, a widely renowned educational institution in Sao Paulo