Paul Esterer serves as principal and president of Northwest Arkansas of Newmark Moses Tucker Partners. One of the leading commercial brokers in Arkansas, Mr. Esterer is also licensed in Missouri and Ohio on national office, retail, multihousing and industrial properties. With his combined 28 years’ experience in commercial real estate and banking, he has risen to the top as a respected commercial real estate executive, developer and broker.
Mr. Esterer uses his significant track record in project development involving urban living, retail dining and office space to help clients bring to life large-scale economic development efforts. He is also active in local, state and federal legislative and governmental affairs in Arkansas. As part of the well-rounded services Newmark Moses Tucker Partners offers, Mr. Esterer is a frequent speaker at economic development, urban redevelopment and financial conferences across the United States.
Development and Leasing Highlights:
- 8W Center; 85,000 SF; Office Building; Bentonville, AR
- 8th Street Market; 85,000 SF; Office, Restaurant & Education; Bentonville, AR
- Bentonville Commerce; 120,000 SF; Office Building; Bentonville, AR (Landlord Rep)
- Roberts Law Firm; 10,000 SF; Office Building; Bentonville, AR (Tenant Rep)
Acquisitions and Sales Highlights:
- Retail Portfolio; (6 Properties); $27 million; various sites
- South Creekside Apartments; Multihousing; $8 million; Fayetteville, AR
- Stadium Apartments; Retail and Multihousing; $6.7 million; Fayetteville, AR
- 5th Street Offices; 60,000 SF; $6 million; Bentonville, AR
- MOB: Boozman Hof; 22,000 SF; $5.2 million; Rogers, AR
Mr. Esterer holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Arkansas and a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Southern Methodist University.