Michelle Everett is the Associate Director of Management Services for Newmark’s Mid-Atlantic region. Michelle is responsible for the operations and personnel of our portfolio of assets in the Washington DC market. She is the primary contact for the region and oversees all the, financial reporting and budgets, capital & Tenant improvement projects, and supervises all staffing personnel in the region. She has over 21 years of commercial real estate experience, including office, retail and industrial assets.
Previously in her career, Ms. Everett held a Senior Property Manager position with CBRE, and a Building Manager position with The Lenkin Company, a local DC-based private owner/developer, with a focus on tenant relations, vendor contracting, accounts payables and receivables, certificate of insurance tracking, and several other management and administrative responsibilities.
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management
- LEED Green Associate®, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Licensed salesperson in the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Virginia and state of Maryland
- Real Estate Manager of the Year, CBRE, 2012
- Four Diamond Award, TIAA-CREF
Ms. Everett earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in sociology from the University of Maryland, College Park.