As Associate Vice President of Management Services in Washington, D.C., Michelle helps guide Newmark’s local Washington D.C. property management operations and collaborates with leasing and investment sales professionals to cross-sell Newmark services and advise building owners on strategies for maximizing the value of their properties.
Previously, Michelle served as a general manager at Newmark, responsible for a portfolio of Class A commercial space in the DC Metropolitan market. Michelle was the primary contact for her clients and tenants, prepared financial reports and budgets, oversaw capital improvement projects and tenant improvements, managed 10 direct employees, and has extensive experience in property dispositions and acquisitions. She has over 20 years of commercial real estate experience, including office, retail and industrial assets.
Prior to Newmark, Michelle was a Senior Property Manager with CBRE, and a Property Manager with The Lenkin Company, a local DC-based private owner/developer.
- Certified Property Manager® (CPM), Institute of Real Estate Management
- LEED Green Associate®, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Licensed salesperson in the District of Columbia, Commonwealth of Virginia and state of Maryland
- Newmark Property Management Award for Excellence in Leadership, 2021
- Real Estate Manager of the Year, CBRE, 2012
- Four Diamond Award, TIAA-CREF
Ms. Everett earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in sociology from the University of Maryland, College Park.