May C. King joined Newmark in 2012 as a financial analyst in New York and currently serves as a director of financial services. Ms. King provides the full range of financial services to Newmark’s diverse clients. She specializes in quantitative analyses pertaining to commercial real estate leasing and investments.
Prior to joining Newmark, Ms. King was a senior adviser at Ernst & Young’s Construction and Real Estate Advisory practice. She also has a background in entrepreneurial real estate development in Asia and residential real estate brokerage in New York.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS:
- Cummins: Global strategic facilities review of its 27 million SF leased/owned portfolio
- URS Corporation: Global strategic facilities review of its 9.4 million SF leased/owned portfolio
- Nielsen: Global strategic facilities review of 600 locations in 92 countries
- EmblemHealth: 400,000 SF
- Girl Scouts of the USA: 175,000 SF
- Virtua Health: 58,000 SF
- Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider, LLP: 35,000 SF
- TPG Capital & TPG-Axon Capital: 27,000 SF
- QVT Financial: 24,600 SF
- Magnetar Capital: 19,600 SF
- Chaffetz Lindsey, LLP: 15,500 SF
Ms. King holds a Master of Science degree from New York University, where she concentrated in real estate finance and investments. Ms. King is a licensed real estate broker in the state of New York.