Matthew Beachboard, a Central Arkansas native, joined Newmark Moses Tucker Partners, in 2015 and serves as an associate Having spent eight years working to develop operations with Yellow Rocket Concepts, a creative and culinary restaurant brand based in Little Rock, Arkansas, Mr. Beachboard brings both consulting and management expertise to the company.
Mr. Beachboard has represented large and small retail operators, owners and investors. In the last two years, he has completed over $14 million in lease and sale transactions and has been responsible for leasing nearly 400,000 square feet of property in Central Arkansas and Downtown Little Rock.
An active industry and community leader, Mr. Beachboard’s roster of memberships and community activities include:
- Active member, Arkansas CCIM Chapter
- PopUp in the Rock Committee, studioMAIN
- Business chair, Arkansas Local Food Network – Past Board Member
- w Member, Master Trails and Bike Committee, city of Little Rock
- w Founding Member, Little Rock Arts District & Neighborhood Association, City of Little Rock
- w Member of the Capitol View/Stifft Station Neighborhood Association
Mr. Beachboard received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Hendrix College in Conway, Arkansas. He is currently pursuing his Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) designation and his Arkansas Real Estate Broker’s license.