Matt Chandler, CCIM, serves as senior managing director for Newmark Moses Tucker Partners, specializing in investment sales of retail, industrial, office, and land properties throughout the state of Arkansas. With strong development professional skills in sales and consulting, Chandler has worked with such companies as Kroger, XPO Logistics, O’Reilly’s, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Kum & Go, Camping World, Fred’s, HR Block, Utility Trailer, Wyndham, and Hilton. As a former banker, Chandler works closely with financial institutions in handling of ORE properties. In addition to his duties with Newmark Moses Tucker Partners, Mr. Chandler serves as owner and president of Powell Brothers, Inc., a holding company of commercial real estate properties, Crestwood Cleaners, and Byrider Dealerships in Arkansas.
Prior to entering the commercial real estate industry in 2000, Mr. Chandler served as a senior vice president and loan officer with Bank of the Ozarks and the original Twin City Bank, where he was responsible for commercial, residential construction and development lending, and ORE properties.
Active in the industry, Mr. Chandler holds the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation and is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), National Association of (REALTORS®), Arkansas REALTORS® Association and Little Rock Board of Realtors. Mr. Chandler was honored as Employee of the Year at Twin City Bank and was a recipient of Arkansas Business’ 40 under 40 award.
An active member of his community, Mr. Chandler’s affiliations include:
- Board member, CHI St. Vincent Hospital Foundation
- Past Chairman of the board, Central Arkansas Boys and Girls Club, 2012 – 2014; inducted into Hall of Fame, 2009
- Past commissioner, North Little Rock Airport Commission; Housing Authority; Parks and Recreation; and Board of Adjustment
- Past president, CCIM Arkansas Chapter
- Past executive member, North Little Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Past finance committee chairman; and past building committee vice chairman, Lakewood United Methodist Church
Mr. Chandler earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree in finance and real estate from the University of Arkansas.