Mark Denis joined Newmark Grubb Pfefferle as a commercial real estate advisor in 2005, following the company’s expansion into the Green Bay market the prior year. Mr. Denis is proficient in all matters of office, retail, industrial and investment real estate.
Mr. Denis began his commercial real estate career in 1975 and has since transacted business for clients throughout Wisconsin and much of the United States. An active industry and community leader, he served on the board of directors of the Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce for Economic Development and Business Retention and held public office in his local government as an elected official for 19 years.
- Second Place, Broker of the Year, Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, 2011, 2015 and 2016
- Third Place, Broker of the Year, Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, 2014
- First Place, Broker of the Year, Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, 2010, 2012 and 2013
- Circle of Excellence award, Newmark Grubb Pfefferle, 2006
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Commercial Association of Realtors (CARW)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
Mr. Denis holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in business administration from Marquette University.