DRE License #00298491
As a senior vice president at Newmark Pearson Commercial, Louis R. Ginise specializes in land and subdivision sales; acquisitions and land assembly; sales and leasing of warehouse and industrial buildings; and build-to-suit projects. He has also developed and leased a large number of office buildings and shopping centers.
Mr. Ginise has more than 54 years of industrial/commercial real estate experience in California’s Central Valley and has been involved in more than 2,350 career transactions with sales and leases exceeding $450 million, resulting in Top Producer status for several years. He was named the Top Sales Broker in the Fresno market at the 2011 CoStar Power Broker awards.
Mr. Ginise has been with Newmark Pearson Commercial since 1965. During his tenure, he served as president of Pearson Realty Corporation from 1988 to 1993.
PARTIAL LIST OF TRANSACTIONS
- Sold 640 acres of industrial and business park-zoned land for development of 7.5 million square feet of industrial buildings; Jo-Ann Fabrics (640,000 square feet); and VF Outdoor (840,000 square feet), Visalia
- Developed building and sold land for 214,500-square-foot manufacturing facility for Sealed Air Corporation, Madera
- Developed and leased 205,000 square feet of industrial buildings for Freeway Industries, Fresno
- Sold 168,000-square-foot manufacturing distribution building for Crown Cork & Seal, Merced
- Developed building and sold land for 89,600-square-foot build-to-suit for LeSaint Logistics, Madera
- Sold 70,000-square-foot manufacturing building for Arvin Sango Inc., Merced
- Sold 48,000-square-foot manufacturing building for Grogan Properties LLC, Merced
- Developed and sold land for Chestnut-Central Industrial Park Inc., Fresno County
- Developed for owners, sold and leased industrial park, Fresno
- Sold Georgia Pacific manufacturing plant to H.P. Metzler & Sons, Del Rey
- Current industrial land sales of approximately 235 acres for 2016 - 2017
Mr. Ginise has been a licensed real estate broker since 1996 and an active member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) since 1977. He served as president of the SIOR’s Northern California chapter in 1997 and chaired its National Research and Publications Committee in 1999.
Locally, Mr. Ginise chaired the city of Fresno’s Economic Development Corporation in 1995 and is a past chair of the Fresno Revitalization Corporation and Valley Business Conference. He belongs to the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors and Fresno Board of Realtors.
Mr. Ginise attended Fresno State University and San Jose State University, where he majored in business and real estate, and served in the United States Marine Corps from 1954 to 1956.